1) Navarre Park Master Plan Funding
Recommend approval of the implementation of the Navarre Park Master Site Plan as presented at the September 14, 2017 BOCC and October 5, 2017:
- Permitting, design and construction plans
- Construction of Phase 1A and 1B with the addition of the Panhandle Butterfly House Learning Center.
- $600K – District 4 Recreation Funds
- $500K – TDC Reserves
- $215K – reassignment of funds from Navarre Beach Community Center
- $200K – District 4 LOST recreation funds
- $200K – MYIP Restore project funds
- $20K – LOST ADA compliance funding
- Loan paid for from future tourism development tax revenues (1/2 of 3rd cent TDT) beginning FY19.
Recommend approval to pay off current loan balance (~$650K) on Visitor Information Center from Tourism Development Account Balance