Approved Aug 22, 2007 - Bagdad Architectural Advisory Board Minutes
Architectural Advisory Committee
Minutes of the August 22, 2007 Meeting
The meeting was called to order at 8:30 a.m. with the following members and staff present:
- Dr. Charles D’Asaro, Chairman
- Mr. Michael Johnson, Committee Member
- Mr. David Bailly, Committee Member
- Ms. Jan Davis, Committee Member
- Darliene Stanhope, Planner III, Staff to the Committee
- Laurie Schulze, Staff to the Committee
The minutes of the July 27, meeting were discussed.
The first item on the agenda was Francis and Deborah Busby, 2007-BHAAB-008, requesting new construction on 4432 Woodville Road. The Board discussed the addition. Mike Johnson
made the motion for approval with the following conditions:
- The windows will be 6 over 6 aluminum windows
- The doors will be panel doors
- The vinyl siding will be high grade vinyl siding
- Add shutters to the windows. They do not have to working shutters
- Add a 6’ wide shed roof porch along the length of the house facing Woodville Road
- The porch will be completed within 6 months from the Certificate of Occupancy
- The mobile home that is currently beside the new construction will need to be removed from the property
Jan Davis seconded the motion and it was passed with the above conditions.
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 9:00 a.m.