January 8, 2008
The meeting was called to order at 3:10 p.m. with the following members and staff present:
· Mr. Greg Fountain, Chairman
· Ms. Shirley Brown, Committee Member
· Ms. Sharon Bryant, Committee Member
· Mr. Josh Dault, Planner II and Staff to the Committee
· Ms. Laurie Schulze, Recorder and Staff to the Committee
· Mr. Gaius Bruce, Co-Chairman
· Mr. Kenneth Walters, Committee Member
· Ms. Joanne Connor, Committee Member
· Ms. Julie Seanor, Committee Member
· Ms. Sarah Hernandez, Committee Advisory
Mr. Greg Fountain paraphrased the minutes from the November 13, 2007 meeting. The minutes were approved.
The board then moved on to consider individual cases on the agenda.
The first case was wall signage for NYPD Pizza (2008-NAARB-001). There was no representation for this project. The Board discussed the colors and determined that though they weren’t in the approved color palette, however, they are a logo color. Ms. Sharon Bryant made a motion to approve the project as presented. Ms. Shirley Brown seconded. The Board unanimously approved the project, as presented.
The meeting adjourned at 3:20 p.m.
Minutes approved by the Board on March 11, 2008