Library Advisory Board
The Santa Rosa County Library System is a department of the Board of County Commissioners.
The five commissioners each appointed a representative from their district to serve as the Library Advisory Board:
The Library Advisory Board meets quarterly (February, May, August, November) on the third Thursday at 4:00. Meetings are currently being held at library locations. Click here for Meetings Calendar. All meetings are open to the public.
- Martha Lyle, District 1 (Pace)
- Bill DuBois, District 2 (Milton)
- Marica Sheppard, District 3 (Jay, Allentown)
- Mike Sandler, Chair, District 4 (Navarre)
- Robert Menzer, District 5 (Gulf Breeze)
For additional information regarding the Library Advisory Board, please contact srclibraryadvisory.