Architectural Advisory Board
Minutes of the November 26, 2008 Meeting
The meeting was called to order at 8:30 a.m. with the following visitors, members and staff present:
- Dr. Charles D’Asaro, Committee Chairman
- Mr. David Bailly, Committee Member
- Ms. Jan Davis, Committee Member
- Mr. Michael Johnson, Committee Member
- Darliene Stanhope, Staff to Committee
The minutes of the October 22, 2008 meeting were approved as submitted.
There were two items on the agenda. Mr. Michael Johnson (2008-BHAAB-005) and Mr. David Bailly (2008-BHAAB-006). Mr. Johnson requested to add a picket fence and driveway to 4613 Forsyth Street. Jan moved approval and David seconded. Motion passed. The second request from Mr. Bailly was to demolish a 16x20 shed. The shed iswood frame with a metal roof. Jan moved approval and Michael seconded. Motion passed.
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 9:15 a.m.