Drop your line or take a stroll on the longest pier in Florida and the Gulf of Mexico.
At 1,545 feet long and 30 feet above the water, the pier offers fun for the whole family. Visitors can rent a fishing pole at the privately operated bait and tackle shop or enjoy the breeze at the outdoor restaurant. Whether you are an experienced angler looking for world-class fishing, it's your first time to wet a hook, or you want the perfect spot for spectacular views of the sunset, the Navarre Beach Pier is the place to be year-round.
Navarre Beach Pier Rules
The following rules are to be followed while on the Navarre Beach Pier:
- No running on the pier.
- No sitting or standing on the railing.
- No pets allowed.
- No jumping off the pier.
- No glass containers allowed.
- No camping or cooking allowed on the pier.
- No fish of any kind left on the pier.
- No fish cleaning tables on the pier.
- No lights allowed.
- No sabiki rigs allowed on the octagon.
- Place all trash in containers.
- All tackle, except for one rod and one reel, ice chests, carts, etc., must stay in the center of the octagon and away from the octagon railing.