Geographic Information System (GIS)
The county has several online maps available for your viewing! Below is a list of online publicly available maps produced by the county’s GIS Team.
GoMaps - Interactive GIS Mapping System
Want to find information pertaining to a Santa Rosa County address? Check out our interactive GIS Mapping System which allows you to create and print custom maps on demand as well as measure distances and areas of selected map features. Simply enter a street address and print a customized report with information pertaining to the selected address.
Interactive / Searchable Maps by Your Address
- County Commissioner Districts
- Find the closest fire hydrant to your house or business
- Roads paved since 2009
- Roads paved with the gas tax
- Hurricane Evacuation Zone Map
- Leash Law Areas
- Mosquito Control Spray Routes
- Request to have your property sprayed for mosquitoes (or excluded from spraying)
- Zoning Information for your Property
- Waste Service Provider Map
- School Zoning Map
- Voting Precinct and Location Map
- National Wetlands Inventory (USFWS
- Map of Subdivision Information
- Navarre Beach Nearshore Artificial Reef Map
- GIS Fee Schedule for Printable Maps
- Santa Rosa County Public Boat Ramps Map
Download GIS Data for Free
Want to download GIS data yourself? You can download data in various formats (shapefiles, kmls, spreadsheets) via Santa Rosa County’s GIS Open Data Site. The data layers on our Open Data Site are freely available and updated regularly. If you have any questions regarding the data or issues finding layers, please email us at GISTeam@santarosa.fl.gov.
The GIS maps and data distributed by the Santa Rosa County BOCC departments are derived from a variety of public and private sector sources considered to be dependable, but the accuracy, completeness, and currency thereof are not guaranteed. The Santa Rosa County Commission makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, or suitability for any particular purpose of information or data contained in or generated from the County Geographic Database. Additionally, the Santa Rosa Commission or any agent, servant, or employee thereof assume no liability associated with the use of this data, and assume no responsibility to maintain it in any matter or form.