Geographic Information System (GIS)
The county has several online maps available for your viewing!
Citizens, Developers, and other professionals can now interactively pick and choose to view various county maps, including the 2010 aerial photography. You can also create and print custom maps on demand. Bonus Feature includes an option to enter a street address and print a customized report of various information pertaining to the selected address. Other features allow you to measure distances and areas of selected map features.
Interactive / Searchable Maps by Your Address
- Who's my County Commissioner?
- Find the closest fire hydrant to your house or business.
- What roads have been paved since 2009?
- What roads have been paved with the gas tax?
- Hurricane Evacuation Zone Map
- Do I live in a Leash Law Area?
- When is my area scheduled to be sprayed for mosquitoes?
- Request to have your property sprayed for mosquitoes (or excluded from spraying).
- Zoning information for your property
- Who is my Waste Service Provider?
- Which schools will my children attend?
- What is my voting precinct and the location?
- National Wetlands Inventory (USFWS)
- Can I download GIS layers via Public Record Requests?
- Live Subdivision Information
The GIS maps and data distributed by the Santa Rosa County BOCC departments are derived from a variety of public and private sector sources considered to be dependable, but the accuracy, completeness, and currency thereof are not guaranteed. The Santa Rosa County Commission makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, or suitability for any particular purpose of information or data contained in or generated from the County Geographic Database. Additionally, the Santa Rosa Commission or any agent, servant, or employee thereof assume no liability associated with the use of this data, and assume no responsibility to maintain it in any matter or form.