Blackwater Soil and Water Conservation District’s governing board is composed of five supervisors, who are non-paid locally elected officials that serve four year terms. These board members serve as a critical link between the local community and the state/ federal agencies involved in conservation. Supervisors meet several times a year to discuss district business.
- John Salter, President (Seat 1) Currently Serving: 2019 - 2023
- Burlin Findley, Vice-President (Seat 3) Currently Serving: 2019 - 2023
- Mickey Diamond, Secretary (Seat 5) Currently Serving: 2019 - 2023
- Lucas Killam, Member (Seat 4) Currently Serving: 2021 - 2025
- Tanner Laney, Member (Seat 2) Currently Serving: 2021 - 2025
To contact one of the board members or to get information regarding upcoming meetings contact Shirley Putney at firstname.lastname@example.org