- Emergency Management
- Be Informed
- COVID-19 Updates
- Latest COVID-19 Update
Latest COVID-19 Updates
COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Information
Subscribe to receive updates via email. Updates are only sent when new information is available.
Vaccines and boosters
- COVID-19 vaccinations and booster shots are available at the Santa Rosa County Health Department. For more information, appointment locations and times, call FDOH-Santa Rosa at 850-983-5200 and select option 1 for scheduling COVID-19 vaccines. Find more information about the COVID-19 vaccinations offered by the Santa Rosa County Health Department at http://santarosa.floridahealth.gov/programs-and-services/infectious-disease-services/covid-19/index.html.
- Vaccines/boosters are also available at other locations. Find the location nearest you and the vaccine being administered at floridahealthcovid19.gov/vaccines/vaccine-locator or www.vaccines.gov.
Testing locations can be found online at floridahealthcovid19.gov/testing-sites.
- Everyone who is physically capable of donating plasma or blood is urged to do so during the pandemic. Convalescent plasma from recovered COVID patients is being evaluated as a treatment for those with serious or immediately life-threatening COVID infections. Donations can be scheduled online at OneBlood.org.
- OneBlood web site is testing all donations for the COVID-19 antibody. The antibody test will indicate if the donor has antibodies, regardless of presence of symptoms.
- Appointments to donate are required.
- Do not donate if you are not feeling well or have a cough or fever.
There are many feeding programs in the county where residents can pick up enough food for a family of four for at least a week. For a more complete list, visit Feeding the Gulf Coast's website to use the search feature to locate the closest food pantry or distribution event.