Veterans Pension

You may be eligible for the Veteran’s Pension program. Please click here to check:

At the bottom of this page is a link to make an appointment with one of our Veterans Services officers. Before you make an appointment here is what you will need to bring with you:

  • DD 214 (All of them or Discharge Certificate) showing you served during one of the approved wartimes

Copies of your DD 214 and STRs/SMRs can be requested online here:

You can also request your DD 214 and STRs/SMRs by using the attached SF-180

  • Copy of current marriage license. If more than one marriage, we will also need need dates, cities, states (Country name if outside the US) of all previous marriages, divorces, and deaths for YOUR and the VETERAN’S former (or late) spouses
  • Social Security award letter of all persons in household
  • Earning statements for everyone living in your household (gross earnings)
  • Other annuity or retirement incomes (gross amount)
  • Dividends and interest for every interest-bearing account you have 
  • Amount of stocks and bonds – especially US savings bonds
  • Value of real estate (other than your primary home)
  • Size of your property’s lot in square feet (we can look up acre, ½ acre etc)
  • Name of each medical insurance company & amount of monthly premium (to include Medicare & Medicaid)
  • Amount of prescription(s) co-pay(s) 
  • Current bank statement(s)

The VA also provides additional monthly payments for those who require Aid & Attendance or who are housebound. Click here for more information.