Santa Rosa County wants your feedback! Five local workshops, one for each commission district, have been scheduled at a variety of times to give the public opportunity to learn how the county's annual budget is funded and allocated. A budget in brief document is available online to give a quick overview as well as the full adopted 2020 budget.
- Sat., Jan. 25, 9 to 11 a.m. at Pace Community Center
5976 Chumuckla Hwy., Pace
- Tues., Jan. 28, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Gulf Breeze Community Center
800 Shoreline Dr., Gulf Breeze
- Tues., Feb. 4, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Santa Rosa County Auditorium
4530 Spike's Way, Milton
- Tues., Feb. 18, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Jay Community Center
5259 Booker Ln., Jay
- Sat., Feb. 22, 9 to 11 a.m. at Navarre Visitor Center
8543 Navarre Pkwy., Navarre
The board of county commissioners will hold a Budget Planning Roundtable Feb. 25, 1 p.m. at a location to be determined at a later date. For more information, contact Santa Rosa County Administration, 850-983-1877.