Santa Rosa County’s new online permitting system went live at 6 a.m. on Tuesday, May 10. Customers can now apply for new building permits within the new system by visiting www.mygovernmentonline.org.
Important Info About Getting Started with MGO:
- Permit applications will no longer be accepted via email or fax after 4 p.m. today, May 11. NOCs and roofing affidavits that are connected with existing projects in GoPermits may still be submitted via email until further notice.
- All contractors must register in the new program to expedite obtaining permits. For those that already have an existing MGO account with another jurisdiction, please utilize the same account and register with Santa Rosa County. Contractors will no longer be able to obtain permits prior to completing this registration process. For assistance with establishing accounts, please contact the MyGovernmentOnline Help Desk toll-free at 866-957-3764.
- Existing projects in progress prior to May 10 will continue to apply for sub-permits via the GoContractor Online Portal at https://data1.santarosa.fl.gov/gopermitsnew/gocontractors/login.cfm and request inspections through the Hello System by contacting (850) 981-7050 until further notice. GoPermits permits start with a year i.e. 2022-1234.
- Electronic uploads for minimally required documents and plans are now required within the system.
- Permits issued through MGO will begin requesting related inspections via www.mygovernmentonline.org or by calling toll-free to 866-957-3764. MGO permits start with a permit type prefix i.e. BP-2022-1234.
# # #