CORRECTION: Gulf Breeze City Council Meets April 6Santa Rosa County
Santa Rosa County Emergency Management
COVID-19 CORRECTION #14 - Thur., Mar. 26
- Find daily updated information on operations at Santa Rosa County offices as well as information for constitutional officers, municipalities and other agencies here.
- View community event cancellations and postponements here.
Subscribe to AlertSantaRosa emergency text alerts
Navarre Beach Closure Reminder
- The AlertSantaRosa system provides critical information on incidents such as severe weather, evacuations, protective actions and more. You can subscribe to receive alerts on locations you choose, such as your home, business or child's school and have them sent to your home, business or cell phones, or by email or text.
Santa Rosa County Economic Development
- On Fri., Mar. 20, after observing large gatherings despite repeated recommendations from health officials at the federal, state and local level, Santa Rosa County came to the decision to close Santa Rosa County beaches from the berm to the water's edge on both the gulf and sound side to everyone (regardless of residence or guest status) and to close the island everyone except Navarre Beach residents, hotel/rental guests and workers.
- This closure includes all of Navarre Beach from the Santa Rosa County line to the east and Gulf Islands National Seashore border to the west on both the gulf and sound side of Navarre Beach. It also includes the pier.
- Workers must be able to substantiate their business on the island. Final determination will be made by deputies running the checkpoint on Gulf Blvd.
- The beach will be closed until further action by the board of county commissioners. There is no date set to lift this restriction at this time.
The following meetings will be held in the County Administrative Center boardroom, 6495 Caroline Street in Milton, unless otherwise indicated:
- SantaRosaReady.com is a clearinghouse for all business needs including information on how to apply for bridge loans.
- All business owners are encouraged to complete the surveys on SantaRosaReady.com and register with the SBDC.
- Marine Advisory, Tues., Apr. 7, 5 p.m.
- Commission Regular, Thurs., Apr. 9, 9 a.m.
- Aviation Advisory Committee, Wed., Apr. 15, 5 p.m.
- LOST Committee Meeting, Thurs., Apr. 16, 9 a.m.
- Bagdad Architectural Advisory Board, Wed., Apr. 22, 8:30 a.m.
in the Public Services Conference Room, 6051 Old Bagdad Hwy. in Milton
- Parks and Recreation, Wed., Apr. 22, 5:30 p.m.
- Commission Regular, Thurs., Apr. 23, 9 a.m.
Tri-County Community Council (TCCC)
- TCCC, the designated transportation coordinator for Santa Rosa County, will suspend all non-life sustaining client trips beginning April 1 for two weeks.
- TCCC will reanalyze continuing service following the suspension.
- TCCC will continue to provide service to dialysis and cancer patients.
- TCCC Office located at 7255 East Highway 90, Milton, FL 32583 will remain open.
- Call (850) 626-6806 for questions or inquiries.
Supervisor of Elections
- Register to vote by mail in upcoming elections. Visit votesantarosa.com or call 850-983-1900.
City of Gulf Breeze
- NOTE DATE CORRECTION: The City Council will meet for its regular meeting at 5:30 p.m., April 6.
First Judicial Circuit
- All grand jury proceedings, jury selection proceedings, and criminal and civil jury trials are suspended through Friday, April 17 by order of the Supreme Court of Florida.
Chambers of Commerce Join Community Partners to Host Medical Supply Drive to Assist Local Healthcare Providers Chambers of commerce in Santa Rosa and Escambia counties, in conjunction with Senator Doug Broxson, Mayor Grover Robinson, Santa Rosa County Commission Board Chairman Don Salter and Escambia County Commission Board Chairman Steven Barry are hosting a medical supply drive on Fri., Apr. 3, from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Individuals and businesses, such as construction companies, contractors, nail salons, non-essential medical offices, veterinarians, are asked. to donate any supplies not currently being utilized to assist the local healthcare community. Providers have identified their greatest needs as follows:· Respirator Masks N95 1860/1860s· Standard Face/Surgical Masks (Loop or Tie-on)· Flexible Mini-Tip Flocked Swab-Nasopharyngeal· Full Length Face Shields· Isolation Gowns· Nitrile Medical Examination Gloves Volunteers will be accepting donations via drive-by drop-off at:
For more information, contact the Pensacola Chamber’s Director of External Affairs Sara Lefevers at 850-356-8735 or email@example.com, or Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce President/CEO Donna Tucker at 850-623-2339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PenAir Federal Credit Union (1495 E. 9 Mile Rd., Pensacola)
- Blue Wahoos Stadium (351 W. Cedar St., Pensacola)
- Grover T's (5887 Highway 90, Milton)
- Navarre Chamber of Commerce (1804 Prado Str.)
Pensacola State College
- All PSC campuses, centers, and buildings will remain closed to the general public through May 6, including the theatre, planetarium, pool, art gallery, gymnasium, dental clinic, testing center, fitness centers, and libraries.
- All PSC events have been cancelled through May 6, such as the Lumberjack Festival, lyceum performances and art exhibitions.
- Personnel will continue to work remotely next week, March 30 through April 5, unless contacted by their supervisor to report to campus.
- Pensacola State College is transitioning face-to-face classes, including most labs and clinicals, and dual enrollment classes, to an online format beginning Monday, March 30.
- Registration for summer classes begins April 15 and fall registration begins June 1.
- For questions, use Live Chat on the website at Pensacolastate.edu, email AskPSC@pensacolastate.edu, or call 850-484-2000, Mon. - Fri., 7:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- See FAQs at Pensacolastate.edu/COVID19.
Florida Department of Health
Visit our closures page for the latest information on county business operations.
See links to the following official sites below:
Other Agencies (Federal, State, Other)
# # #