Santa Rosa County Emergency ManagementSanta Rosa County
COVID-19 #17 - Tues., Mar. 31
- Find daily updated information on operations at Santa Rosa County offices as well as information for constitutional officers, municipalities and other agencies here.
Florida Governor's Executive Orders
- click the link for the full details20-71
- requiring restaurants to takeout/delivery only and closures of most gyms20-72
- prohibiting elective surgeries and procedures20-82
- ordering isolation of certain out of state travelers 20-83
- regarding advisories for persons over 65 and at high risk, social gatherings of more than ten and remote work20-87
- restricting new, short-term (less than 30 days) vacation rentals (not hotel/motel)Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission's Executive Order 20-09 - All recreational boats must be at least 50 feet apart and not have more than 10 people on board.
Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Santa Rosa Medical Center has restricted all non-essential visitors at Santa Rosa Medical Center and Pace ER and asks that friends and family communicate with patients by mobile device, phone, FaceTime or Skype. Patients admitted can be reached directly by calling 626-5+ their room number.
- Visitors who accompany Emergency Department patients will be asked to wait in their vehicles until the hospital staff notifies the visitor that the patient is discharged.
- Outpatient surgery patients can choose to also wait in their vehicle or home depending on the length of the patient’s procedure.
- Allowable exceptions include:
- One parent/guardian for pediatric/minor patient in the emergency department
- One support person for obstetric patients who are laboring (not interchangeable)
- One support person for critically ill patients who may be at end-of-life
- One support person for clinically disabled or impaired requiring assistance.
- All individuals entering the building must enter through the Emergency Room entrance and pass a screening test and temperature check. Any support person who screens positive on any criteria will not be allowed to enter.
- Patients for ancillary testing (i.e., labs, X-ray/imaging, PFT, EKG, etc.) and/or outpatient surgery will need to enter through the Emergency Room entrance as well.
School District (as of 6 p.m., Mar. 30)
- In conference with the Commissioner of Education and under the advisement of the CDC, schools will be closed until May 1.
- Schools will continue to provide instructional resources to students through both instructional packets and virtual resources.
- When schools open March 30, parents may call the schools and make an appointment for new student registration.
- By April 2, materials will be distributed to students and students will be contacted on how to access distance learning resources. If your child has not been contacted, contact your school.
- The school district is in regular communication with the Santa Rosa County Health Department for guidance in both prevention and intervention measures. The district will continue to respond to their lead and guidance on all matters impacting the health and safety of our students, staff, parents, and community members.
Florida Department of Health
Visit Santa Rosa County's closures page for the latest information on county business operations. See links to the following official sites below:
Constitutional Offices/School District
Other Agencies (Federal, State, Other)
# # #