Santa Rosa County Emergency ManagementSanta Rosa County
COVID-19 #18 - Wed., Apr. 1
- Find daily updated information on operations at Santa Rosa County offices as well as information for constitutional officers, municipalities and other agencies here.
Florida Governor's Executive Orders
Please see the links below regarding the stay at home order issued by Governor DeSantis earlier this afternoon effective at 12:01 a.m. on Fri., Apr. 3 through Apr. 30. and the list of essential businesses and workers.
City of Gulf Breeze
- The city council regular meeting will be broadcast at 5:30 p.m., Mon., Apr. 6 via YouTube live on the city’s web site or Facebook page.
- Prior to the meeting, the public should review the agenda (click the Apr. 6 date as the meeting date draws near).
- If you have questions or comments on agenda items, email the city clerk and include your name and address and reference the agenda item. The clerk will read your question or comment in the meeting for a response by the mayor and council.
- If you want to participate in public forum at the end of the meeting, please send your remarks to the city clerk or comment on YouTube Live along with your name, city address.
- Subject to Florida Public Service Commission approval, beginning May 1, Gulf Power plans to issue a one-time decrease of approximately 40% for the typical residential customer bill as a result of lower fuel costs.
Baptist Health Care
- Baptist Health Care now offers online assessment screenings for COVID-19 to determine if further diagnostic testing is needed. Anyone who is concerned about a possible exposure to COVID-19 or is exhibiting symptoms including fever, cough and shortness of breath can complete an initial online assessment screening using a smartphone, tablet or computer. The online screening helps keep patients safe and reduces the risk of possible spread of the virus by limiting visits to a facility or clinic for the initial assessment.
- The assessment screening begins at eBaptistHealthCare.org. The screening can also be accessed by texting “Screen” to 850.318.3080. Once the online screening is completed, options for further preventative measures or screenings, if indicated, are offered. Those whose assessment indicates the need for further testing will receive a phone call from a Baptist Health Care team member who will schedule an appointment.
- The online assessment screening is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. More information is available at eBaptistHealthCare.org.
Florida Department of Health
Visit Santa Rosa County's closures page for the latest information on county business operations. See links to the following official sites below:
Constitutional Offices/School District
Other Agencies (Federal, State, Other)
# # #