COVID-19 Update #20 - Fri., Apr. 3Santa Rosa County
Florida Governor's Executive Orders
- Find daily updated information on operations at Santa Rosa County offices as well as information for constitutional officers, municipalities and other agencies here.
Northwest Florida Water Management District
The Northwest Florida Water Management District has closed the following facilities:
- Williams Lake boat ramp with access to the Escambia River
- Keyser Landing boat ramp on the Conecuh/Escambia River
- Webb Landing boat ramp on the Conecuh/Escambia River
Santa Rosa Medical Center
Santa Rosa Medical Group offering telehealth appointments:
- Many doctor visits can be managed well through virtual interaction: minor illnesses such as colds and allergies, minor injuries such as sprains, follow-up care following surgery or hospitalization, medication management, chronic disease management, and certain types of pain.
- Telehealth is available for new and existing patients for primary care, orthopedics, pulmonology and general surgery.
- Some appointments require a physical examination for a doctor to meet the standard of care and make fully informed decisions. Physicians make that determination according to patient need and are able to provide a referral for appropriate follow-up services if needed.
- Navarre Family Medicine, 850-626-5459
- Avalon Family Medicine, 850-626-5381
- Woodbine Family Medicine, 850-994-6575
- Pulmonology, 850-626-5375
- Orthopaedics, 850-981-4008
- General Surgery, 850-626-5391
# # #