May 2020 Public Meetings
All Santa Rosa County Board of County Commission meetings and other county department meetings are held in the County Administrative Center boardroom, 6495 Caroline Street in Milton, unless otherwise indicated.
Marine Advisory - May 5, 5:00 p.m.Tourist Development Council Board Meeting - May 7, 8:30 a.m. Commission Committee - May 11 - Cancelled Building Code Board of Adjustments - May 13 - CancelledCommission Regular - May 14, 9:00 a.m.
Tiger Point Community Center, 1370 Tiger Park Ln., Gulf Breeze
Zoning Board Meeting - May 14 - CancelledLocal RESTORE Council Meeting - May 19, 2:30 p.m.Commission Committee - May 26, 8:30 a.m.
Bagdad Architectural Advisory Board - May 27, 8:30 a.m.
Public Services Conference Room, 6051 Old Bagdad Hwy., MiltonParks and Recreation - May 27, 5:30 p.m.
Commission Regular - May 28, 9:00 a.m.Commission Special - Rezoning Meeting - May 28, 6:00 p.m.
Persons needing special accommodations to participate in a public hearing should call (850) 983-1855 at least one week prior. Agendas and minutes are available at www.santarosa.fl.gov.
The following Santa Rosa County offices will be closed Mon., May 25th for Memorial Day:
- Santa Rosa County Board of Commissioners including the library system and animal shelter.
- Santa Rosa County 9-1-1 dispatch, Lifeguard Ambulance Service and fire departments are open daily.
- Santa Rosa County Clerk of the Court
- Santa Rosa County Property Appraiser
- Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections
- Santa Rosa County Tax Collector
# # #