COVID-19 Update #29 - Fri., Apr. 17Santa Rosa County
- The Santa Rosa Board of County Commissioners will hold a regular meeting in the Administrative Complex, 6495 Caroline St. in Milton, on Thurs., Apr. 23 at 9 a.m. See the interactive agenda with backup supporting documents. This meeting will be streamed live and archived online.
- The board in the future may meet utilizing communication technology with or without a physical quorum present. Seating is limited due to CDC recommendations.
- Additionally, a public input form is available for input/comment on individual agenda items or to bring forward issues to be heard at public forum.
- The single meeting format (all business completed at regular meetings on Thurs.) will be continued until further notice.
- Starting Mon., Apr. 20, the school district will begin providing meals only on Mon., Wed. and Fri. and will continue to provide seven days’ worth of food to students. This will be in effect for curbside service and bus delivery service.
- Schools will be closed until May 1. The district will continue to provide instructional resources through instructional packets and virtual resources.
- For report cards see https://launchpad.classlink.com/santarosa. The student's ClassLink login info is required.
- For all other questions, see the district's Frequently Asked Question (FAQ), contact your school or email email@example.com.
City of Gulf Breeze
- As of Apr. 16, the City of Gulf Breeze has nine active COVID-19 positive patients. This is an increase from the initial two cases of a couple who recently traveled out of state. The couple has recovered and were cleared from quarantine.
- Eight of the new cases are asymptomatic residents of a multi-family complex. The ninth active case relates to recent travel. All cases remain under quarantine.
Center for Disease Control Resources
# # #