COVID-19 Update #31 - Wed., Apr. 22
Updates are highlighted. Subscribe to receive this update via email.Updates are only sent when new information is available, not necessarily daily.See our full list of information at www.santarosa.fl.gov/covid19.Santa Rosa County
- The Santa Rosa Board of County Commissioners will hold a regular meeting in the Administrative Complex, 6495 Caroline St. in Milton, on Thurs., Apr. 23 at 9 a.m. See the interactive agenda with backup supporting documents. This meeting will be streamed live and archived online.
- A public input form is available for citizen input/comment on individual agenda items or to bring forward issues to be heard at public forum.
- On the agenda is a discussion of the local state of emergency; emergency protective measures; economic impacts, and issues related to COVID response.
- A searchable online map of restaurants and other essential businesses that are open and serving the public is available at www.santarosaready.com/open. Search by location and business type to find restaurants and other open businesses nearby. Managers of restaurants and essential businesses are encouraged to check their listing for updated information and to register their business if it is not included. Send updates to ESF18@santarosa.fl.gov. Pharmacies, grocers, banks and other essential businesses in the county should also register. Questions: 850-623-0174.
United Way of West Florida211 Northwest Florida is a resource and referral service that provides one-stop referral information on emergency food and shelter, services for families and senior citizens, health care, child care, services for people with disabilities, counseling and mental health services, and more. Just dial 2-1-1.
Clerk of Court
- Reasonable payment plans are available for individuals who owe court-ordered financial obligations in Santa Rosa County
- Citizens seeking a change to payment plans or wanting to establish a payment plan for a court-ordered fine, fee, or other obligation, should contact Cindy Edmonds or Carolyn Napier at 850-981-5655 or 850-981-5639.
- Entry to the courthouse by the public is restricted to essential functions, but services are available by phone, 850-981-5554, or online at www.santarosaclerk.com.
Santa Rosa County Department of HealthThe DOH WIC office is still providing services. Call 850-983-5250 for eligibility.
Feeding ProgramsThe Council On Aging is offering free to-go meals for adults 60 or over at the locations listed below Mon. through Fri.. Call (850) 432-1475 by noon the day before to reserve a meal. No income or disability qualifications required.
See the full calendar of feeding event times and locations. This weekend will be:
- E.H. Pullum Senior Center, 8476 Gordon Goodin Ln. in Navarre
- City of Milton Community Center, 5629 Byrom St. in Milton
- Christ United Methodist Church, 5983 Dogwood St. in Milton
- Jay Community Center, 5259 Booker Ln. in Jay5
- Chumuckla Community Center, 2355 Hwy. 182 W. in Chumuckla
- Bagdad Community Center, 6860 Pooley St. in Bagdad
Fri., Apr. 24
9-11A - St. Ann Catholic Church in Gulf Breeze
9:30-11A - We Care Ministries in Navarre
11A-1P - Magnolia Crossings in Pace
Sat., Apr. 25
8A-12P - Men in Action Outreach in Bagdad
10A - Deliverance Tabernacle in Milton
12P - Extra Mile Club STR8 Up in Navarre
Sun., Apr. 26
1-3P The King's Harvest in Jay
Center for Disease Control Resources
# # #