COVID-19 Update #32 - Thurs., Apr. 23
Updates are highlighted. Subscribe to receive this update via email.Updates are only sent when new information is available, not necessarily daily.See our full list of information at www.santarosa.fl.gov/covid19.Santa Rosa County
- The beaches of Navarre Beach will open beginning May 1 from 2:30 to 7:30 p.m. daily for residents and visitors, both sound side and gulf side. Parking for visitors will only be available in the lots for the pier, boat ramp and Navarre Beach Marine Park. Parking lots for beach access points west of the pier will be closed. Visitors may also walk and bike the multi-use path of the island of Navarre Beach.
- The pier will be open to pier pass holders (both walking passes and fishing passes) during those same hours, possibly more. Details will be confirmed and made available prior to May 1.
- A searchable online map of restaurants and other essential businesses that are open and serving the public is available at www.santarosaready.com/open. Search by location and business type to find restaurants and other open businesses nearby. Managers of restaurants and essential businesses are encouraged to check their listing for updated information and to register their business if it is not included. Send updates to ESF18@santarosa.fl.gov. Pharmacies, grocers, banks and other essential businesses in the county should also register. Questions: 850-623-0174.
United Way of West Florida211 Northwest Florida i
s a resource and referral service that provides one-stop referral information on emergency food and shelter, services for families and senior citizens, health care, child care, services for people with disabilities, counseling and mental health services, and more. Just dial 2-1-1.
Clerk of Court
- Reasonable payment plans are available for individuals who owe court-ordered financial obligations in Santa Rosa County
- Citizens seeking a change to payment plans or wanting to establish a payment plan for a court-ordered fine, fee, or other obligation, should contact Cindy Edmonds or Carolyn Napier at 850-981-5655 or 850-981-5639.
- Entry to the courthouse by the public is restricted to essential functions, but services are available by phone, 850-981-5554, or online at www.santarosaclerk.com.
Santa Rosa County Department of Health
The DOH WIC office is still providing services. Call 850-983-5250 for eligibility.
The Council On Aging
is offering free to-go meals for adults 60 or over at the locations listed below Mon. through Fri.. Call (850) 432-1475 by noon the day before to reserve a meal. No income or disability qualifications required.
See the full calendar of feeding event times and locations.
- E.H. Pullum Senior Center, 8476 Gordon Goodin Ln. in Navarre
- City of Milton Community Center, 5629 Byrom St. in Milton
- Christ United Methodist Church, 5983 Dogwood St. in Milton
- Jay Community Center, 5259 Booker Ln. in Jay5
- Chumuckla Community Center, 2355 Hwy. 182 W. in Chumuckla
- Bagdad Community Center, 6860 Pooley St. in Bagdad
This weekend will be:Fri., Apr. 24
9-11A - St. Ann Catholic Church in Gulf Breeze
9:30-11A - We Care Ministries in Navarre
11A-1P - Magnolia Crossings in PaceSat., Apr. 25
8A-12P - Men in Action Outreach in Bagdad
10A - Deliverance Tabernacle in Milton
12P - Extra Mile Club STR8 Up in NavarreSun., Apr. 26
1-3P The King's Harvest in Jay
Center for Disease Control Resources
# # #