COVID-19 Update #33 - Mon., Apr. 27
Updates are highlighted. Subscribe to receive this update via email.Updates are only sent when new information is available, not necessarily daily.See our full list of information at www.santarosa.fl.gov/covid19.Santa Rosa County
- Santa Rosa County, in partnership with the Florida SBDC at UWF, has opened a second Small Business COVID-19 Recovery Grant Program cycle and it will remain open until the funds are depleted. See the full news release for more information.
- The Santa Rosa County Probation Office is operating as normal, conducting drug screenings for the county court system. Face to face check in will start next week, Mon., May 4.
The beaches of Navarre Beach will open beginning May 1 from 2:30 to 7:30 p.m. daily for residents and visitors, both sound side and gulf side. Parking for visitors will only be available in the lots for the pier, boat ramp and Navarre Beach Marine Park. Parking lots for beach access points west of the pier will be closed. Visitors may also walk and bike the multi-use path of the island of Navarre Beach.
- Details on pier operations and hours will be made available prior to May 1. At a minimum the pier will be open the same hours as the beach.
- A searchable online map of restaurants and other essential businesses that are open and serving the public is available at www.santarosaready.com/open. Search by location and business type to find restaurants and other open businesses nearby. Managers of restaurants and essential businesses are encouraged to check their listing for updated information and to register their business if it is not included. Send updates to ESF18@santarosa.fl.gov. Pharmacies, grocers, banks and other essential businesses in the county should also register. Questions: 850-623-0174.
The Council On Aging
is offering free to-go meals for adults 60 or over at the locations listed below Mon. through Fri.. Call (850) 432-1475 by noon the day before to reserve a meal. No income or disability qualifications required.
See the full calendar of feeding event times and locations.
- E.H. Pullum Senior Center, 8476 Gordon Goodin Ln. in Navarre
- City of Milton Community Center, 5629 Byrom St. in Milton
- Christ United Methodist Church, 5983 Dogwood St. in Milton
- Jay Community Center, 5259 Booker Ln. in Jay5
- Chumuckla Community Center, 2355 Hwy. 182 W. in Chumuckla
- Bagdad Community Center, 6860 Pooley St. in Bagdad
Center for Disease Control Resources
# # #