COVID-19 Update #35 - Wed., Apr. 29
Updates are highlighted. Subscribe to receive this update via email.Updates are only sent when new information is available, not necessarily daily.See our full list of information at www.santarosa.fl.gov/covid19.Santa Rosa CountyDrive-through COVID testing sites are being set up throughout the county, no pre-screening is required. If you do not live in one of the areas listed below, other locations are being set up in the county soon. Details will be made available via this news release. Contact the Department of Health (850-564-2307) for the closest site.
- Thurs., Apr. 30, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Bagdad Mill Site Park, 6953 Main St. in Bagdad (minimum of 100 tests)
- Fri., May 1, 9 a.m. - Milton Community Center, 5629 Byrom St. (minimum of 300 tests)
- Fri., May 1, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Chumuckla Elementary, 2312 County Rd. 182 in Jay (minimum of 100 tests)
- Sat., May 2, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Southern Raceway, 9359 Nichols Lake Rd. in East Milton (minimum of 100 tests)
- Sun., May 3, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Jay Community Center at the recreational park, 5259 Booker Ln. in Jay (minimum of 100 tests)
- Mon., May 4, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Berrydale Baptist Church, 6730 FL-4 in Jay (minimum of 100 tests)
- Navarre Beach will open May 1 from 2:30 to 7:30 p.m. daily. Parking will be available at all public lots and spaces. Visitors may also walk and bike the multi-use path of the island of Navarre Beach.
- Navarre Beach Pier will be open May 1 from 2:30 to 7:30 p.m. daily. Normal pier admission procedures will be in place; daily and annual passes may be purchased.
# # #