COVID-19 Update #40 - Thurs., May 14
Updates are highlighted. Subscribe to receive this update via email.Updates are only sent when new information is available, not necessarily daily.See our full list of information at www.santarosa.fl.gov/covid19.Santa Rosa County
- Beginning Mon., May 18, citizens may call to make appointments to see staff for needed services including the offices of development services, veterans services, engineering, and animal services.
- Santa Rosa County continues to follow Governor Ron DeSantis' executive orders. See all the executive orders online.
- The Santa Rosa County Library System will resume curbside holds pick up on Mon., May 18.
- Patrons may begin placing holds on Mon., May 11.
- Holds will be available for pick up Mon. - Fri., 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. beginning Mon., May 18. Library staff will notify patrons when their holds are ready.
- Call 981-READ (7323) for further information.
No appointment necessary. No prescreening required. Details here. Contact the Department of Health (850-564-2307) for questions.
- Fri., May 15, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
University of West Florida, 11000 University Pkwy., Pensacola
- Tues., May 19, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m
Santa Rosa School District Dillon Center, Hwy. 90, Milton
- Thurs., May 21, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Woodlawn Beach Middle School, 1500 Woodlawn Way, Gulf Breeze
Feeding Programs (See the full calendar of feeding event times and locations)Fri., May 15St. Ann Catholic Church, 100 Daniel Dr., Gulf Breeze - 9 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 4:30 p.mWe Care Ministries, 9025 Navarre Pkwy., Navarre - 9:30 to 11 a.m.Magnolia Crossings Apartments, 4312 Magnolia Crossing Cir., Pace - 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.Pineview United Methodist Church, 1400 Pineview Church Rd., Jay - 2 to 4 p.m.Sat., May 16First Baptist Church of Bagdad, 4529 Forsyth St., Bagdad - 9 to 11 a.m.Chumuckla Community Church, 8008 Chumuckla Hwy., Pace - 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.Sun., May 17The King's Harvest, 14047 Alabama St., Jay - 1 to 3 p.m.Mon., May 188 a.m. to 3 p.m. - Navarre First Assembly of God, 9594 Navarre Pkwy., Navarre8:30 to 11:30 a.m. - St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, 6451 Park Ave., Milton9 to 11 a.m. - Christ United Methodist Church, 5983 Dogwood Dr., Milton9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Christian Life Church, 4401 Avalon Blvd., Milton 9 to 10:45 a.m. - Immanuel Baptist Church, 4187 Hwy. 90, Pace9 a.m. to 12 p.m. - PARA Park and Living Truth Church, 5976 Chumuckla Hwy., Pace9 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 4:30 p.m. - St. Ann Catholic Church, 100 Daniel Dr., Gulf Breeze9:30 to 11 a.m. - We Care Ministries, 9025 Navarre Pkwy., Navarre11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Magnolia Crossings Apartments, 4312 Magnolia Crossing Cir., PaceTues., May 198 a.m. to 3 p.m. - Navarre First Assembly of God, 9594 Navarre Pkwy., Navarre8:30 to 11:30 a.m. - St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, 6451 Park Ave., Milton9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Christian Life Church, 4401 Avalon Blvd., Milton 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. - Ferris Hill Baptist Church, 6848 Chaffin St., Milton9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. - Interfaith Ministries, 4435 Gulf Breeze Pkwy., Gulf Breeze9 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 4:30 p.m. - St. Ann Catholic Church, 100 Daniel Dr., Gulf Breeze9:30 to 11 a.m. - We Care Ministries, 9025 Navarre Pkwy., Navarre
10 a.m. to 12 p.m. - ACTS Ministries/Holly Assembly of God, 4006 Hwy. 87, Navarre11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Magnolia Crossings Apartments, 4312 Magnolia Crossing Cir., Pace
5 to 6 p.m. - Friendship Baptist Church/My Father's Arrows, 6606 Elva St., Milton
Gulf Island National SeashoreOn Sat., May 16, Gulf Islands National Seashore will initiate Phase Two access, opening
- Santa Rosa area, including Highway 399
- Opal Beach restrooms at clusters C & D will be open
- Lifeguards will be on duty at Opal Beach
- The Naval Live Oaks Area (no restrooms)
With public health in mind, the following facilities remain closed at this time:
- Parking lots 33A and 36A along Highway 399 (closed for the season)
- Parking lots 34A and 34E at the Opal Beach Complex
# # #