Santa Rosa County Board of County Commissioners On Thurs., Aug. 20 at 9 a.m.,
FY21 final tentative budget workshop
the county administrator and Santa Rosa County Office of Management and Budget (OMB) will present the tentative fiscal year 21 budget
to the board of county commissioners in a budget workshop at the Administrative Complex, 6495 Caroline St. in Milton.
An interactive agenda with backup supporting documents is available online. The workshop will be archived at that same link following the meeting as well as streamed live online.
The public is encouraged to watch the meeting online or in person, and to provide feedback. In lieu of attending in-person, citizens may submit comments in advance by completing the public input form before 8 a.m. the morning of the meeting. Citizens may also choose to attend in-person with limited seating available following current social distancing guidelines.
- Aug. 24 – Property appraiser mails TRIM notices within 55 days after certification of value; F.S. 200.065
- Sept. 15, 6 p.m. – First public hearing – board holds first public hearing to adopt tentative millage rate and tentative budget, and MSBU hearing
- Sept. 24 – Budget ad in newspapers; F.S. 200.065(3)(a); 200.065(3)(b); 129.03(3)(b); 200.065(3)(l)
- Sept. 29, 6 p.m. – Second/final public hearing – board holds second and final public hearing to adopt final millage rates and budget; F.S. 200.065(2)
- Sept. 30 – Resolutions adopting millage and budget submitted to the tax collector, property appraiser, and Florida Department of Revenue; F.S. 200.065(4)
- Sept. 30 – Submit TRIM compliance package to the property tax oversight program
# # #