COVID-19 Update #56
Updates are highlighted. Subscribe to receive this update via email.Updates are only sent when new information is available.See our full list of information at www.santarosa.fl.gov/covid19.TestingAscension Sacred Heart Hospital and Santa Rosa County have two drive-through testing sites. Pre-registration required; call (850) 746-2684.
- St. Sylvester Catholic Church - Tues. and Thurs., 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
6464 Gulf Breeze Pkwy. in Gulf Breeze
There will be no testing on Tues., Nov. 3 as the church is a polling location.
- Milton Community Center - Mon., Wed. and Fri., 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
5629 Byrom St. in Milton
- No out of pocket cost or copay required.
- Bring photo ID and insurance cards as insurance will be submitted.
- Testing is subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Testing will be nasal swabs and are not tests for antibodies.
- More details.
Santa Rosa County
- All county offices are open for business; appointments are encouraged. In some cases walk-in appointments may be available although lobby seating is limited and citizens may be required to wait outside or in their vehicles until called.
- Libraries are open to the public for computer use and “grab and go” browsing, Mon. - Fri., 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Sat., 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Use the online catalog search prior to arriving to see what items are available.
- A limited number of patrons will be allowed inside at a time.
- Masks are encouraged. Free masks and hand sanitizing stations are available.
- Curbside pickup is available Mon. - Fri.; holds may be picked up inside on Saturday.
- All items must be returned in the outside book drops.
- Meeting rooms remain closed until further notice.
- Donations are not being accepted at this time.
There are many feeding programs providing enough food for a family of four for at least a week. See the calendar
for a complete schedule or map
of closest location. There are no restrictions on who may utilize this program.The USDA food distribution at Pineview United Methodist Chruch, 1400 Pineview Church Rd. in Jay, takes place every third Friday of the month from 9 - 11 a.m. (previously 2-4 p.m.). Must show valid ID and be registered. Call (850) 623-4289 for more information.
Feeding the Gulf Coast provides a search feature on their website
to locate the closest food pantry or distribution event.
# # #