December 2020 Public Meetings
All Santa Rosa County Board of County Commission meetings and other county department meetings are held in the County Administrative Center boardroom, 6495 Caroline Street in Milton, unless otherwise indicated.
Marine Advisory - Dec. 1, 5 p.m.
Blackwater Soil and Water Conservation - Dec. 3, 7:30 a.m.
Jay Service Center, 3927 Hwy. 4, Suite 102, Jay
Building Code Board of Adjustments - Dec. 9, 2:30 p.m.
Aviation Advisory Committee (Special) - Dec. 9, 5 p.m.
Commission Regular - Dec. 10, 9 a.m.
Commission Special Rezoning - Dec. 10, 6 p.m.
Bagdad Architectural Advisory Board - Dec. 23, 8:30 a.m.
Public Services Conference Room, 6051 Old Bagdad Highway, Milton
Parks and Recreation - Dec. 23, 5:30 p.m.
Persons needing special accommodations to participate in a public hearing should call (850) 983-1855 at least one week prior. Agendas and minutes are available at www.santarosa.fl.gov.
The following will be closed Thurs., Dec. 24 and Fri., Dec. 25 for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day:
- Santa Rosa County Board of Commissioners including the library system and animal shelter.
- Santa Rosa County 9-1-1 dispatch, Lifeguard Ambulance Service and fire departments are open daily.
- Santa Rosa County Clerk of the Court
- Santa Rosa County Property Appraiser
- Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections
- Santa Rosa County Tax Collector
# # #