COVID-19 Update #56
Updates are highlighted. Subscribe to receive this update via email.Updates are only sent when new information is available.See our full list of information at www.santarosa.fl.gov/covid19.TestingAscension Sacred Heart Hospital together with Santa Rosa County have two drive-through testing sites. Pre-registration required; call (850) 746-2684.
- Tiger Point Community Center - Tues. and Thurs., 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
1370 Tiger Point Ln. in Gulf Breeze
Open Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- Milton Community Center - Mon., Wed. and Fri., 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
5629 Byrom St. in Milton
Closed Fri., Dec. 25 for Christmas and Fri., Jan. 1 for New Year's.
- No out of pocket cost or copay required.
- Bring photo ID and insurance cards as insurance will be submitted.
- Testing is subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Testing will be nasal swabs and are not tests for antibodies.
- More details.
Santa Rosa County
- All county offices remain open for business; appointments are encouraged. In some offices, walk-in appointments may be available although lobby seating is limited and citizens may be asked to wait outside or in their vehicles until called.
- Libraries are open to the public for computer use and “grab and go” browsing, Mon. - Fri., 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Sat., 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
There are several feeding programs providing enough food for a family of four for at least a week. See the calendar
for a complete schedule or map
of closest location. There are no restrictions on who may utilize this program.
Feeding the Gulf Coast provides a search feature on their website
to locate the closest food pantry or distribution event.
# # #