Santa Rosa BOCC Commission Regular Meeting
Thurs., Jan. 7, 4:30 p.m. at Administrative Complex in Milton
In lieu of attending in-person, citizens may submit comments on individual agenda items in advance or bring forward issues to be shared during public forum by completing the public input form
. Citizens may also choose to attend in-person with limited seating available following current social distancing guidelines.
At the Dec. 10 meeting, the commissioners approved a new meeting schedule for 2021, and it is outlined below.
Note the combined email for the commissioners (BOCC@santarosa.fl.gov) will no longer exist as of Thurs., Dec. 31. To provide comments to the board collectively on an issue, complete the public input form. To email the commissioners directly, use the addresses listed below.
- WORK SESSION: The commissioners will host a Work Session on the second Tuesday of each month at 8:30 AM in the Administrative Complex Meeting Room or another time, date, or location previously announced and notices. At these Work Sessions, matters of potential business are presented. These presentations may be in the form of updates with no further official action required. These sessions provide the public with the requisite background information to ask questions or offer comments and interface with the decision-making process of the Board of County Commissioners.
- REGULAR MEETING: The commissioners will hold its Regular Meetings on the first and third Thursday of each month at 4:30 PM and 8:30 AM, respectively, in the Santa Rosa County Administrative Complex Meeting Room or another time, date, or location previously announced and noticed. It is at these formal, recorded meetings that the business of the county is transacted with official action by the Board of County Commissioners.
- District 1 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. District 1 covers the Pace and Avalon areas and Sam Parker is the commissioner.
- District 2 Email: email@example.com. District 2 covers the East Milton and Garcon Point areas and Bob Cole is the commissioner. Commissioner Cole is currently the vice-chairman.
- District 3 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. District 3 covers the rural north end of the county and James Calkins is the commissioner.
- District 4 Email: email@example.com. District 4 covers the Navarre area and Dave Piech is the commissioner. Commissioner Piech is currently the chairman.
- District 5 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. District 5 covers the Gulf Breeze area and Colten Wright is the commissioner.
# # #