November 2018 Public Meetings
Persons needing special accommodations to participate in a public hearing should call (850) 983-1855 at least one week prior. Agendas and minutes are available at www.santarosa.fl.gov.
All Santa Rosa County Board of County Commission meetings and other county department meetings are held in the County Administrative Center boardroom, 6495 Caroline Street in Milton, unless otherwise indicated.
Commission Committee - November 5, 9:00 a.m.
Marine Advisory - November 6, 5:00 p.m.
Blackwater Soil and Water Conservation District - November 8, 7:30 a.m.
3927 Highway 4, Suite 102, JayCommission Regular - November 8, 9:00 a.m.
Tiger Point Community Center, 1370 Tiger Park Lane, Gulf BreezeZoning Board Meeting - November 8, 6:00 p.m.
Tiger Point Community Center, 1370 Tiger Park Lane, Gulf BreezeFire Department Executive Group - November 12, 6:30 p.m.
Emergency Operations Center, 4499 Pine Forest Road, MiltonLocal Option Sales Tax Committee Meeting - November 13, 9:00 a.m.
Building Code Board of Adjustments - November 14, Cancelled Commission Committee - November 19, Cancelled
Administration Oath of Office/Board Reorganization - November 20, 9:00 a.m.
Commission Regular - November 22, Cancelled
Bagdad Architectural Advisory Board - November 28, 8:30 a.m.
Public Services Conference Room, 6051 Old Bagdad Highway, MiltonParks and Recreation - November 28, 5:30 p.m.
The following Santa Rosa County offices will be closed Mon., Nov. 12 in honor of Veterans Day, and Thurs.-Fri., Nov. 22 and 23 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Santa Rosa County Board of Commissioners including the library system and animal shelter.
- The Central Landfill will be open Mon., Nov. 12 and Fri., Nov. 23 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Santa Rosa County 9-1-1 dispatch, Lifeguard Ambulance Service and fire departments are open daily
- Santa Rosa County Clerk of the Court
- Santa Rosa County Property Appraiser
- Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections
- Santa Rosa County Tax Collector
# # #