June 2019 Public Meetings
All Santa Rosa County Board of County Commission meetings and other county department meetings are held in the County Administrative Center boardroom, 6495 Caroline Street in Milton, unless otherwise indicated.
Marine Advisory, June 4 - 5 p.m.
Tourist Development Council Board Meeting, June 6 - 8:30 a.m.
Tiger Point Community Center, 1370 Tiger Park Lane, Gulf Breeze
Fire Department Executive Group, June 10 - 6:00 p.m.
Emergency Operations Center, 4499 Pine Forest Road, Milton
Building Code Board of Adjustments, June 12 - 2:30 p.m.
Zoning Board Meeting, June 13 - 6:00 p.m.
Budget Workshop - Board Departments, June 18 - 9:00 a.m.
Budget Workshop - Constitutional Officers, June 18 - 1:30 p.m.
Commission Committee, June 24 - 8:30 a.m.
Bagdad Architectural Advisory Board, June 26 - 8:30 a.m.
Public Services Conference Room, 6051 old Bagdad Highway, Milton
Parks and Recreation, June 26 - 5:30 p.m.
Commission Regular, June 27 - 9:00 a.m.
Commission Special – Rezoning Meeting, June 27 - 6:00 p.m.
Persons needing special accommodations to participate in a public hearing should call (850) 983-1855 at least one week prior. Agendas and minutes are available at www.santarosa.fl.gov.
The following Santa Rosa County offices will be closed Mon., May 27 for Memorial Day:
- Santa Rosa County Board of Commissioners including the library system and animal shelter.
- Santa Rosa County 9-1-1 dispatch, Lifeguard Ambulance Service and fire departments are open daily.
- Santa Rosa County Clerk of the Court
- Santa Rosa County Property Appraiser
- Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections
- Santa Rosa County Tax Collector
# # #