September 2019 Public Meetings
All Santa Rosa County Board of County Commission meetings and other county department meetings are held in the County Administrative Center boardroom, 6495 Caroline Street in Milton, unless otherwise indicated.
Marine Advisory - Sept. 3, 5:00 p.m.
Tourist Development Council Board Meeting - Sept. 5, 8:30 a.m.
Commission Committee - Sept. 9, 8:30 a.m.
Zoning Board Meeting - Sept. 10, 6:00 p.m.Law Library Committee - Sept. 11, 12:00 p.m. Santa Rosa County Courthouse, Room M9, Milton
Building Code Board of Adjustments - Sept. 11 - CancelledCommission Regular - Sept. 12, 9:00 a.m.
Public Hearing FY20 Tentative Budget/MSBU Public Hearing - Sept. 12, 6:00 p.m.Commission Committee - Sept. 23, 8:30 a.m.
Final Public Hearing on FY20 Budget - Sept. 24, 6:00 p.m.Bagdad Architectural Advisory Board - Sept. 25, 8:30 a.m. Public Services Conference Room, 6051 Old Bagdad Highway, MiltonParks and Recreation - Sept. 25, 5:30 p.m.
Commission Regular - Sept. 26, 9:00 a.m.
Commission Special - Rezoning Meeting - Sept. 26, 6:00 p.m.
Persons needing special accommodations to participate in a public hearing should call (850) 983-1855 at least one week prior. Agendas and minutes are available at www.santarosa.fl.gov.
The following Santa Rosa County offices will be closed Mon., Sept. 2nd for Labor Day:
- Santa Rosa County Board of Commissioners including the library system and animal shelter.
- Santa Rosa County 9-1-1 dispatch, Lifeguard Ambulance Service and fire departments are open daily.
- Santa Rosa County Clerk of the Court
- Santa Rosa County Property Appraiser
- Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections
- Santa Rosa County Tax Collector
# # #