November 2019 Public Meetings
All Santa Rosa County Board of County Commission meetings and other county department meetings are held in the County Administrative Center boardroom, 6495 Caroline Street in Milton, unless otherwise indicated.
Marine Advisory - Nov. 5, 5:00 p.m.
Blackwater Soil and Water Conservation District - Nov. 7, 7:30 a.m.
Jay Service Center, 3927 Highway 4, Suite 102, Jay
Tourist Development Council Board Meeting - Nov. 7, 8:30 a.m.
Commission Committee - Nov. 12, 8:30 a.m.
Building Code Board of Adjustments - Nov. 13 - CancelledCommission Regular - Nov. 14, 9:00 a.m.
Tiger Point Community Center, 1370 Tiger Park Lane, Gulf BreezeZoning Board Meeting - Nov. 14, 6:00 p.m.
Tiger Point Community Center, 1370 Tiger Park Lane, Gulf Breeze
Commission Committee - Nov. 25 - CancelledBagdad Architectural Advisory Board - Nov. 27, 8:30 a.m. Public Services Conference Room, 6051 Old Bagdad Highway, MiltonParks and Recreation - Nov. 27, 5:30 p.m. Commission Regular - Nov. 28 - Cancelled Persons needing special accommodations to participate in a public hearing should call (850) 983-1855 at least one week prior. Agendas and minutes are available at www.santarosa.fl.gov.
The following Santa Rosa County offices will be closed Mon., Nov. 11th for Veteran's Day and Nov. 28th & 29th for Thanksgiving:
- Santa Rosa County Board of Commissioners including the library system and animal shelter.
- The library system will close at 5:00 p.m. on Wed., Nov. 27 and will be closed on Sat., Nov. 30.
- The Central Landfill will be open Mon., Nov. 11 and Fri., Nov. 29.
- Santa Rosa County 9-1-1 dispatch, Lifeguard Ambulance Service and fire departments are open daily.
- Santa Rosa County Clerk of the Court
- Santa Rosa County Property Appraiser
- Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections
- Santa Rosa County Tax Collector
# # #