Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Identify a Bicycle/Pedestrian Issue

  1. * Speeding should be reported to law enforcement via the online form or by calling 850-983-1100.
    * Traffic calming devices, debris in the road, drainage issues, potholes/road damage, and repairs of sidewalks/shoulders/traffic signals can be reported directly to public works’ citizen work request .
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.